It was bought in San Francisco after weeks of searching. I fell in love with the square neckline because it framed my face beautifully. The cut is elegant and timeless. The only details are buttons down the back and some beaded appliqués on the bodice and down the train.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5' 5"
- Alterations: I had some hooks put on the train to form a 'bustle' in the back so that I could dance. It has been cleaned, but there were a few small spots that didn't come out on the back right hip area, and the left side hip area. (included in photos) There are also some dust marks that are still visible (but only if you are looking for them) along the bottom edges in places. You cannot see any of the spots from the front. I cannot find the size label, but I wear a 10, so am listing it as that. I have included the measurements around to help determine the fit. I did wear the dress once. ;)
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Square
- Style: Applique
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned by my dry cleaner and placed in the plastic garment bag, on a hanger, which is how I will be shipping it to you. It will need to be steamed, as you will notice in the photos, because of the wrinkling in the train.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Riverside, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.