I have a gorgeous Casablanca Style# 2004 wedding dress for sale. It is gently used/like new condition. Beautifully beaded lace appliqués sewn on netting over crystal satin lining. The neckline is an off the shoulder design with scalloped trim accent and the gown silhouette is a fit and flare A-line with a short/medium length train that can be bustled up, and an amazing lace back (my favorite part). Overall, it is very well made and flattering for any body type.
I wore it for only a couple of hours for my picture perfect summer wedding.
Take a look at the pictures. See for yourself. http://fabyoubliss.com/2011/08/09/beautiful-pops-of-yellow-in-this-santa-fe-springs-ca-wedding/
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes: 5'6''
- Alterations: The dress is size 8 and didn't require any alterations. The length was custom made to fit someone 5"4'' with 1-2'' heals on.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Off shoulder
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Berkeley, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.