This is a Vera Wang couture bridal gown. The gown was purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue. It is a strapless sweetheart mermaid design with a sweep train. It has beautiful beading on the bodice and train. The fabric is brushed silk, ivory color.
This gown is a CLASSIC and the pictures don’t do it justice. It’s gorgeous in person. Vera doesn’t make gowns like this anymore, it is a very unique dress.
I wore it to my church ceremony and indoor reception. I love this gown and debated selling it. But we have no where to store it and I don’t have a daughter to pass it on to.
- Alterations: No alterations were made to the bodice, with the exception of the addition of cups. The length was the only alteration and the addition of a french bustle.
- Preservation Method: The dress was preserved with Wedding Gown Preservation Co. it has a 20 year guarantee. The gown underwent a lab cleaning process and is wrapped in acid free tissue paper and placed in an acid neutral preservation chest. It has recently been opened to ensure it is stain free after I heard that preservation can do this.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.