This is a beautiful Casablanca Bridal 1995 gown with beaded ivory lace that overlays the champagne silky satin. The mermaid skirt is layered with net and the lace is brilliantly adorned with Swarvoski crystals, fresh water pearls and crystal sequins. The strapless mermaid gown has a snug fitted torso and sweetheart-style bodice. It was purchased for $1,200 in a size two at “I Do I Do” bridal boutique in Athens, GA in 2011 and was worn once at our fall wedding. I left the train down for the ceremony and bustled the dress during the reception.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 2 and was altered to fit snugly throughout the torso and hips; the bodice has also been altered into a more defined sweetheart shape per my request at purchase. I would be happy to provide additional images or information.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been cleaned and stored safely in it's original plastic garment bag from the boutique. It is in good condition, and I am happy to provide additional close-up images or information.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Statesboro, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.