Description from the designer’s website: “Sleek Satin strapless gown with a Princess Sweetheart neckline in a fit and flare A-line silhouette. Gown embellishment is beadwork and embroidery accented with Freshwater Pearls, Swarovski Crystals, and rhinestones. Sleek satin buttons go down the entire back of the gown.” The dress was originally $900 and I also paid $100 to have the back be a corset. The beading on this gown is amazing and so sparkly! I felt like a princess in this dress, it was absolutely perfect. Please message me if you have any questions or would like more pictures!
- Alterations: I had the designer change the back to be a corset back so that I didn't have to make any alterations to the bust, waist, and hips. I did have it hemmed; I'm 5'3" and wore 3" inch heels. My measurements are 35.5" bust, 29" waist, and 39" hips. Again, it is a corset back so there is some flexibility in the measurements.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned shortly after my wedding, and it is now perfect again! There are no stains at all. It has been stored in a spare closet in a cloth garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Tallahassee, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.