This dress has NEVER been worn in a wedding. Original owner tried it on once and then happened upon a different dress by complete serendipity. I purchased the dress from her in a panic because I was 6 weeks from my wedding and had been re-designing a family dress with a seamstress and I wasn’t 100% sure that it would turn out the way I wanted it to. I tried on the dress twice, was going to wear it for my big day and at the last minute, the seamstress wowed us all. The dress is still waiting for its big day. It is BEAUTIFUL in person and it would make any bride shine brilliantly. The silhouette is very flattering, the corset back makes for a perfect, secure fit, and the detailed lace and bead work is impeccable.
- Alterations: The dress has a corset back rather than the retail zipper. Color is ivory.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored in garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.