This dress was bought from a bride upstate NY. It was my size and half the price at the store($1200 at the store). It was in good condition. Little bit of veryvery slight discoloration from when she walked on the dirt. Not noticeable. I added hooks to the inside the gown to latch on to the corset I was wearing under the dress so that it wouldn’t slip down and show while i danced my little tushy off at the reception!
- Alterations: I added the hooks to the inside of the dress. There is some extra wear on the bottom of the dress but not noticeable. It has a bustle that was already attached when I purchased the gown originally. I had an outdoor wedding and photos we taken outside at a tree farm. (no crickets or insects were injured in the netting of the gown)
- Preservation Method: I have not cleaned it. Has been stored in the garment bag in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: East Quogue, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.