I wore this dress for my wedding which was in a church and reception indoors. Everything about it was perfect! I am a dancer and was able to get an elegant French bustle that allowed me to move very easily without breaking the lines or beauty of the dress. The wedding was in May 2014 and I got it cleaned professionally immediately afterwards.
- Alterations: The length of the dress has not been altered at all. The sides were taken in slightly. In addition, there was an intricate bustle added during the alteration process. There are no holes or tears in the dress but there is a minor stain towards the bottom of the dress that is visible only at close range. It will not be visible in photos or without close up inspection.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned and stored in it's bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Somerville, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.