I bought this dress at a local bridal boutique in Stamford. I fell in love immediately with the bodice and the subtle, mermaid-like yet not, way it flows out at the bottom. I was so lucky to have my cousins, aunt and mother with me that day. We decided that it was just too stunning to leave without buying it! It was the second dress I tried on, and I never looked back!
We altered the original one-strap and moved the rhinestones down below the waist where the dress gathers to give it a more classic look and so that the sweetheart top would be the focus of the bodice. This accented my veil and jewelry beautifully and made the V-back look even more dramatic.
I truly felt beautiful in the dress the day of our wedding… to the point where I did not take it off until 3 am! It is hard to let go of, but hopefully someone else can wear it and feel as wonderful as I did!
Beautiful, simple yet stunning, light ivory floor-length wedding gown. Neckline is a wrapped sweetheart and a drop waist flaring to a modified a-line with gathers on one side. The bodice has beaded buttons. Worn once by original owner, and in great condition. No stains or defects. Slight V back with beautiful, classic-style covered buttons down to waist. Beautiful train that opens in a circular fashion. Bustles well for reception and dancing.
- Alterations: This dress originally came with one strap that was not sewn by the manufacturer upon our request. No sequences on neckline (as in original); placed on side below hips where dress gathers. Waist and bust were very slightly adjusted (tightened). Cloth loops and ties were added underneath train for bustling.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned immediately after wedding - great condition, no stains or apparent wear and tear. Stored in plastic wrapping from dry cleaners in closet (room temperature, no light exposure).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Stamford, CT
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.