So I was going to save my wedding dress in case I had a daughter and she wanted to use part of it in her wedding, but we had a boy and now I need to clear out the bedroom and make room for diapers!
It is an A line, Deep Champagne with fabulous summer/fall color embroidery and detailing. The bodice has a curvy (sweetheart like) neckline and is detailed with lots of beautiful hand sewn beading. The beading and appliques pick up the colors orange, green and gold. The beads are handpainted with silver to give them a more sparkly appearance. On the bottom part of the dress, is the same beading, as well as on the train, giving a very different effect when the dress is bustled. The train is semi- cathedral length.
Embroidery, Crystal Beading, Sequins
Wore once on my wedding day. Has been drycleaned and looks like it just came from the designer. Intricate pick-ups have been woven through the dress.
If you are seriously interested, I am open to having you try it on as I want whoever buys it to love it as much as I did! :-) I am located in Corona, CA.
- Alterations: A bustle was installed in the back and pick-ups were hemmed throughout the dress. Pick ups installed are very similar to new style 2410.
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaners Bridal Dress Storage Prevention.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Corona, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.