This dress was measured hallow to hem when I ordered it. When I got it from the designer it was 3 inches too short in the front. The train and the back of the dress is the correct length. I am 5’3 and with my 3 inch heels it was too short for me. I do have extra lace that matches that can be added by a seamstress that would be included with the purchase. This is a beautiful gown that I fell in love with. It has never been worn or altered. I am willing to negotiate pricing as well.
- Alterations: None.
- Preservation Method: Garment Bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Newark, DE
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.