This is a Casablanca dress with ivory lace applique over champagne satin lining. I purchased the dress early in my wedding planning process because it is a gorgeous and very flattering dress. Unfortunately, after figuring out more of our wedding details, I realized the dress doesn’t fit our theme. I found a different dress to wear on my wedding day, and now I would like to find a home for this dress with a bride who feels it is perfect for her wedding. I have additional photos that I can send, as well as photos of me in the sample dress if you would like to see what it looks like on. I am 5’11, 145 lbs if that helps. You can also go to www.casablancabridal.com and look up style #1975 for an accurate description and photos of the dress that I ordered.
- Alterations: This is a brand new dress with tags. It has never been altered. It has never been tried on or even taken out of the garment bag. It was ordered brand new in a size 8, and was just picked up at the store on 5/10/14. This dress usually takes about 6 months to come in from Casablanca when you order it new. If you are interested in this style, but do not have that much time, this dress is a good option for you. Again, it is brand new and has never been tried on by anyone..
- Preservation Method: Brand new, still in original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Lilburn, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.