I purchased this dress because it was so beautiful and unique. It was made in the 1970′s so it truly is vintage.
Unfortunately, I never got to wear it because my ceremony moved to a beach setting so I got something else more appropriate.
I have additional photos to show as well.
Here are my measurements: Chest is a 36C, Natural Waist is a 29, my hips 36, From the waist line the dress is 41″ to the floor. And I am 5’7″ It fits extremely good, I wouldn’t need to wear a bra with it.
- Alterations: I made some alterations to the dress to tighten the top, make it more form fitting, lowered the back and I also shortened it a little bit so it just barely rests on the floor. The short train is still in tact.
- Preservation Method: It has been hanging neatly in a garmet bag in my closet. And before I got it, it must have been very well taken care of being it is vintage.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: North Hollywood, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.