Fall in love with wedding dresses with sleeves, like Mori Lee 1960. Hand-crafted in delicate Alencon lace and net, this gown features a romantic wide v-neckline with cap sleeves along with a fitted bodice that is accented at the natural waist with a removable beaded belt that adds the perfect amount of sparkle and detail to this gown. The fit and flare skirt gently hugs the hip area while flaring out at the mid thigh creating a flattering and feminine silhouette. The back of this dress is complete with a zipper back closure and covered buttons for an optimal fitted dress.
Highlights of this gown include:
Alencon lace and net
Wide v-neckline with cap sleeves
Fitted bodice with removable beaded belt
Fit and flare silhouette
Zipper back closure with covered buttons
Chapel length train
Size 10 Bust 36 1/2″ Waist 28″ Hips 40″
This dress was bought in July 2013 for our November 8, 2013 wedding. I wore the dress for less than 6 hours, inside only (the wedding and reception were both at our church) except for the short ride home following the reception. It is in excellent condition!
- Alterations: Minor alterations have been made; it was hemmed (I'm 5'6" and wore 2" heels) and bra strap snaps were added to allow me to wear a bra with clear straps. The sleeves were also taken in a bit, but I believe they can be altered again if needed. It was too big in the hips for me but rather than taking it in I wore a long, puffy petticoat slip. A bustle was also added. There were no additional alterations made to my knowledge.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved within 3 days of the wedding. It is currently in a preservation box. There are no stains, tears, discoloration, etc. to the best of my knowledge.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.