Beautiful, elegant wedding gown from Casablanca. Style # 1959. Size 4 (street size 2). Elegant ivory color. Fabric is “sleek satin”. For the bride who has simple taste, this no frills gown features beautiful draping. It is elegantly designed with a sweetheart neckline, accented with a pleated bodice. The draping continues down the skirt and ends with gentle pick ups. I paid $1200. I’m asking for $600… 50% off. I also have (1)Full circle veil with ivory piping at the bottom. Can be worn with both layers in the back for a fuller look, or with one layer in front for a more traditional look. (2) RSVP Alison shoes, size 5.5, champagne (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUtBrPwRRM8, no longer available from Zappos). Worn for photos and ceremony only. (3) RSVP Julie Lynn shoes, size 5, purple (http://www.zappos.com/rsvp-julie-lynn-purple). Only worn around the house, but didn’t end up using on the day of. Please e-mail if you have any questions!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Altered slightly smaller at the bust, slightly larger at the waist. Final measurements 34-26-36. Length altered to fit; I am 5'2" and wore 4" heels.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Worn once at indoors/patio wedding and professionally dry-cleaned, so it's in perfectly clean condition. The dress wasn't dragged around in dirt/mud/grass for photos or anything. Dress is hanging in a nice garment bag, not folded up or creased.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.