Gorgeous full length sleek satin strapless wedding gown in diamond white (between ivory and white) with beautiful draping. Button loose in back, otherwise in Perfect Condition. Worn once for 3 hours for my elopement private wedding. Elegantly designed with a sweetheart neckline, accented with a pleated bodice. The draping continues down the skirt and ends with gentle pick ups. Size 10 but taken in slightly along the bust through waist to accommodate my smaller size (I wear a size 6 or 8 in street clothes. I am 5′ 7″). Loops sewn in at the bottom for lifting your dress while you walk (bustle). I felt like a princess and you will too. No reason to pay more for a sparkling dress in pristine condition. I also have beautiful wedding shoes in size 8 only worn for 3 hours: Grace (Lindsey) silk satin sandal with beaded cross straps, ankle straps. I paid $120 but will sell for $60.
- Alterations: Enter details here regarding any alterations or additions made, any damage to the dress, etc...
- Preservation Method: Enter details here including how it was cleaned, how it was stored, etc...
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Rafael, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.