It was my first time wedding dress shopping, and I never imagined I would find ‘the ONE” that day, but I wanted to get an idea of what I liked and didn’t like. Each person with me picked out one dress for me to try on. As we were searching, my sister and I simultaneously reached for this dress. I LOVED it, but my budget didn’t exactly allow for it. Everyone encouraged me to at least try it on – so I agreed, but I saved it for last. Dress after dress, I discovered things I liked about some, and things I didn’t like about others. I really liked something that wasn’t strapless (It seems that at every wedding I’ve been to lately – the bride wore a strapless dress. I just wanted something different.) I liked the sweetheart neckline, but some seemed a little too prominent. I didn’t want a “poof”. Finally, it came to this dress. I put it on, the sales associate fixed the back up, and I walked out. I felt like a million bucks! Everyone loved it – my mom even teared up. (I know – cliche, but she’s a softy!) I knew it was perfect – it had to be mine! My mom offered to help pay for it, and I’m so glad she did! It was PERFECT for my day!
- Alterations: The end of the dress was hemmed at the bottom by a professional seamstress. I am 5' 6 to 5'7ish and I wore 4.5 inch heels, so it didn't need to be hemmed much! Also, breast cups were put in, but they could easily be taken out!
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and stored in a dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Fort Smith, AR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.