Congratulations, Future Bride to Be!
I purchased this dress on June 22, 2010 at Bellissima Bridal in Coral Gables, FL. It is easy to love, comfortable and light to wear. It was worn for the ceremony and reception – all taken place indoors.
A lovely fit-and-flare gown, this gown has a softly scooped and ruched crystal taffeta empire bodice. The skirt is embellished with beaded lace appliqués and finished with a scalloped hem.
Fabric: Beaded Lace Appliqué sewn on Organza/ Crystal Taffeta (Empire bodice)
- Alterations: The dress was altered to fit from a size 8-10 on the rack to about a size 4-6. It is a French style bustle and extra pieces of appliqué were added to embellish it.
- Preservation Method: It was immediately taken to get preserved. The dress is currently stored in a preservation box and free from damage. I would be happy to help you answer any questions you may have. Best of luck!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Miami, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.