I purchased this dress on June 22, 2010 at Bellissima Bridal in Coral Gables, FL. It was easy to love it because it was comfortable and light to wear. It was only worn for pictures, the ceremony at church, and for a small reception afterwards. It was worn for a total of 9 hours minimum and all the events took place indoors.
- Alterations: The dress was altered to fit me from a size 8-10 on the rack to about a size 4-6. It has a French style bustle on the back. Extra pieces of pearls and sparkle accents were added to embellish it.
- Preservation Method: It was immediately taken to get preserved to the dry cleaners. It was put in a special box which fits it perfectly with tissue paper and cartons that keep the dress from shifting inside the box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Miami, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.