I bought this darling vintage 1950′s rockabilly wedding dress for a photoshoot, as I’m a wedding photographer. I could never find the right time to set up this photoshoot, so it’s time to sell it, since all I’m doing is looking at it! I purchased it via Etsy from the fabulously well-known California vintage wedding dress seller “Timeless Vixen”! It was lovingly taken care of by them, and per their original post, it was NEVER worn! It still has an old department store pricing tag on it! We’ve taken great care of it as well! Never worn, kept in a low-lit room, not in a plastic package…the color has not wavered…a bright, lovely white! If you’re in love with this, we’re even going to send the crinoline we purchased to wear with it! It will fit true to a size 2 as well, but per our seamstress, it can be altered to accommodate up to a size 4. It’s such a lovely dress, and certainly ONE OF A KIND! I’m just so sad it doesn’t fit ME, or else I’d keep it and wear it JUST because!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34-35 inches
- Waist: Up to 27 inches
- Hips: Free
- Height with Shoes: 5'5'
- Alterations: No alterations have ever touched this dress. Our seamstress says that there is ROOM to work with!
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Chiffon
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Ruching, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: It has not been preserved, but it has been hung in a low-lit, moisture free room. It comes from a non-smoking home!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.