I purchased the dress at Marylinn’s Bridal in Pasadena, which has now changed its name to Panache. It was the first dress I ever tried on and I just fell in love with it. I wore it to our ceremony and reception and was able to do a choreographed dance in it! It was the perfect dress for me!
- Alterations: I had the bust area taken in a little bit (could be let out) and that was the only alteration. No damage to the dress.
- Preservation Method: I just recently had it dry cleaned and it's hanging in the original garment bag in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Pasadena, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.