Princess style gown. The bodice is hand-beaded with jewel lined doll sleeves. A simple A-line skirt with an organza overlay, soft gathers and chapel length train. I purchased this dress at Chantilly Bridal in Santa Clarita which is sadly, no longer in business. This dress had been shown in bridal a show and had some light stains on the bottom that were a non-issue since I was having the dress altered. This dress was worn at both my wedding and reception.
- Alterations: This dress was altered to fit a height of 5' 5" with 3 in heels, so it would fit a height of approximately 5' 7'- 5' 8" in flats. There were no adjustments made to the bodice which is a pretty true-to-size size 6.
- Preservation Method: This dress was spot cleaned after the reception. It will need to be pressed. There are some very light stains close to the bottom that are not noticeable unless you're actually looking for them. There is a 3-4 inch section of the hem that came out in the organza overlay (back bottom) that can easily be resewed. There is also a tiny snag on the bottom left of the dress that has been repaired and is virtually unnoticeable. I can provide photos of these tiny imperfections upon request. All of the hand-beading on the bodice is intact, with no snags or missing beads. This dress has been hanging in my closet in the original plastic garment bag it came in when purchased.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Canyon Country, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.