I purchased this dress from a local boutique for my December 2013 wedding. The dress was everything I had hoped for! I LOVE the lace appliqué, the neckline and V back, and the train. I wore the dress for my church ceremony and the reception afterward. There are no stains and the dress has been professionally cleaned and preserved. Additionally, no significant alterations have been made (cups were sewn in and a bustle added). The dress is 55″ in length. I am 5’5″ and wore flats with the dress and it was perfect length. Belt is included.
- Alterations: Cups were sewn into the dress. Invisible belt loops and a French bustle were added.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Martinez, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.