Stunning classic beauty that was NEVER WORN.
Casablanca “Classic Becomes You” in this Strapless A-Line silhouette. The beaded (Chantilly) lace overlay scallops on the neckline with elaborate hand-embroidered designs and crystals on the bodice. A stunning empire waistline wrapped in Luxe satin and scalloped semi-chapel train makes this gown timeless.
Fabric: Lace, Satin
Advertisement of dress can be seen at: http://www.thebridalboutique.com/collections/bridal-gowns/products/casablanca-bridal-gown-style-1900/
It is truly a beautiful dress that sadly never got to be worn. I hope a beautiful bride will get to wear it.
- Alterations: The dress has been altered to fit my 5'6 frame and to wear with 4 inch heels. An American bustle has already been added (so you will not have to pay more for bustle alterations). The gown is ALL lace and only looks right as an "American Bustle". The dress was altered at Bridal Solutions in Maitland, Florida for $300 to fit measurements: Bust 37, Waist 28, Hips 41
- Preservation Method: The gown was never worn outside of fittings, and therefore is preserved perfectly in the original bag, in an animal and smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Winter Park,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.