Hi! I am so excited to share this dress with you. It was bought in Charlotte, NC. I wore it once on my wedding day in October of 2013. It is lightweight, flowing, and hugs your body in all the right places. It was the second dress I tried on and I knew it was the one! It is in great condition and has been recently cleaned.
- Alterations: The dress had to be taken in quite a bit due to me losing weight. The dress is a size 16 but fits a size 12 with the alterations. I am 5'7 and my shoes made me 5'8 so it was altered to my height. The only flaw is that it is missing one button on the train that could easily be fixed.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned and is not sealed. It is ready to be worn again!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Concord, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.