The dress was purchased at a quaint boutique called “Toast Bridal” in Pennsylvania. It was the second dress I tried on and I immediately fell in love with it. It is a very flattering cut for a fuller figured woman.
- Alterations: I am 5'3" and the dress was altered to the needed length. It was shortened by approximately 1 1/2 inches in the length of the skirt. Also, because I am amply busted (38H) it was adjusted, taken in, in the bust to hold me in place. This dress can be worn without a corset or bra, but I opted to wear one regardless. The zipper is intact, however the tab (the part you pull on) itself broke in half. Again, it is intact and would be covered by the many buttons on the back of the bodice.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned. It was placed in the original plastic (dry cleaner bag) inside of the white canvas bag it came in. It has been hanging in the closet ever since. This dress was worn the entire day of my wedding from the photography session before the ceremony, through the ceremony, during outdoor pictures, and the reception following. Please note that there is some dirt on the underside of the gown as I wore it outside in a park for the picture session. This would be easily remedied if you decide to have the dress cleaned and pressed for your own wedding which I would imagine any bride would do.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.