I bought this lovely dress as my reception dress for my wedding in August 2013. I added a jewel belt to to jazz it up, but that belt can be taken off. It has been sewed on but it shouldn’t be a problem taking it off. This dress was only worn during my reception for a few hours so it’s still very clean and brand new.
This dress has a strapless sweetheart neckline, elegant alencon lace, and a low V-back that zips up. It is very form fitting and sexy if you’re going for that look. The dress is all lace to the bottom, in ivory. The lace is beautiful and looks so elegant and expensive, especially because the bottom has scallop lace finish which makes it look even more elegant. This dress is a size 4.
I have more pictures I can send you if you are serious about buying.
- Alterations: I had this gown shortened to the heel that I wore. I'm 5'3 but with my heel I had it altered to me as 5'7. The waist, and hip was also altered to fit me better, I am a street size 0. I added bra cups but that can be taken off. I also added 3 buttons to create a 3 point over bustle. That can be changed as well to your liking. That was basically the only alterations. I am petite (A cup), so the dress was significantly altered to fit around my body. When I tried on the dress w/out any alterations it was still fairly big. This dress will be perfect for someone who is very very petite.
- Preservation Method: Stored in the original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Torrance, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.