Oh, how I *love* this dress!
Purchased for $950 at a bridal shop in Orlando, Florida, this dress was everything my wedding dreams were made of! She sat in a garment bag for a year in the closet until her fate was sealed when my husband and I eloped in the snow. My gorgeous gown was no match for 20º weather, and thus, my beautiful dress and I were never to be!
This Casablanca 1831 dress is the most beautiful dress in the world and while it sorta breaks my heart to sell it, I’d rather she fulfill her purpose in life and be worn on a wedding day!
New with tags, never worn, never altered, size 18.
- Alterations: No alterations at all.
- Preservation Method: Stored in a garment bag in the guest room closet!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.