Let’s first start with some comfort for those who believe in bad wedding mojo- my husband and I are approaching our 2 year anniversary and are rediculously happy. My selling this dress just reflects the size of our closets, not the state of our marriage!
This gown is ivory lace over champagne satin. It has a chapel length train.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: When ordered from Casablanca, we had them add cap sleeves to the dress, so the cap sleeves are made with the exact same fabric and beading as the dress. A seamstress could remove these if you wanted. The dress also has a wonderful sweetheart neckline. I had my seamstress create a sash, which is not attached to the dress at all, but which I would include. My seamstress also created a matching bolero, which I would include (never worn because it was warm on our wedding day). I am about 5'4", about 5'6" with my wedding heels. I wear a street size 4 (plus or minus a size or 2 depending on the brand). I had the dress made to my measurements instead of a standard size. If you are seriously interested, and are near DC/NOVA, we can work out for you to come try the dress on. Oh, and my seamstress also put in a bustle.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: The dress will need to be drycleaned. It has some dirt spots on the very bottom from where I walked outside during the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.