This was the first dress I tried on and it was beautiful on the hanger, but exquisite on! Of course, like most brides, I tried many others because I could not believe that the first dress was “the one”. It really was! I only wore it for 6 hours and wished the night would never end. This gown is elegant with a timeless vintage feel to it. I am really sad to let it go. However, I want someone else to enjoy it’s beauty. I love that it is light weight, comfortable and allowed me to move with ease. I truly felt like a princess; about as comfortable as I am in my favorite pair of jeans. I know you will love it!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5' 5 1/2
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to the original design except for the length. I am 5'4" and wore simple, elegant low heel dress sandals. comfort while dancing was a big deal for me! The condition of this gown is "good as new".
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Vintage
- Preservation Method: The dress was stored in an air-tight container and professionally cleaned. I can provide the receipt for the cleaning if requested.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.