This elegant gown flatters any figure and will captivate your guests. The dress is surprisingly comfortable and the corset allows for adjustments to the waist and bust. The dress is flattering with a graceful sweetheart neckline and beading that captures the light. The satin skirt is light and easy to dance in. This dress was worn once during an indoor wedding and reception.
- Alterations: Small breast pad inserts are hand sewn in but can easily be removed if desired. There are several lace ties and buttons on the underside of the dress for easy bustle. These were the only alterations made, the waist and hem are the original length.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned but has been placed in a garment bag hanging up. The dress is in great condition. The back hem has a dusty rim that can be cleaned and underside layers which are not visible are notably dusty. The only tear to the dress is a few corset loops to the back of the dress that can easily be repaired. The loops themselves are torn but the integrity of the dress is intact. None of the lace or satin layers have been compromised, the dress is in great condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.