This dress was never actually worn since my daughter opted for another style at the last minute. The tags are still on the dress.
Elegant ball gown style with exceptional floating hemline, semi chapel length train. Delicate spaghetti straps, v-neck, gorgeous lace over satin bodice with some sparkling beading.
Satin covered button down back. Beautiful designer bow and pin at waist. Dress is all white. Photos from the Casablanca website appear eggshell color.
Full skirt that buttons up or bustles up for dancing at the reception if you like. The dress is a bridal size 10 and has not been altered.
- Alterations: There were never any alterations to this dress.
- Preservation Method: We purchased a special garment bag for the dress when we purchased it, it remains in that same garment bag today. It has been carefully stored in the closet of my daughter's old room. This is a non smoking home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.