Regal and sophisticated! Dramatic beadwork accentuates the waistline in contrast with the plain strapless bodice and skirt. Two box pleats at the front and three box pleats in the back give fullness to the skirt. Three-dimensional beaded lace is placed at the semi-cathedral train and continues up to the waistline.
I bought this dress in 2005 for my own wedding. It is absolutely beautiful and bright WHITE, not the off-white shown in the pics. The beading on the white dress is more silvery than show in the pics of the off-white dress.
- Alterations: I'm not sure what the "label size" of this dress is, but I was a size 12 when I wore it. It was purchased with extra length to accommodate a tall bride (I am 6' tall). It has the bustle hooks all ready to go.
- Preservation Method: It has been "green" dry-cleaned and stored in a wedding preservation box. It has not been taken out of the box since it was cleaned and stored.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Costa Mesa, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.