This dress was love at first sight for me. Not only does it have a element of class for the ceremony it shortens to a tea length for the reception. Everyone was so shocked when I returned with my now short dress and my sparkling shoes showing. (I walked down the aisle in flats, shhhh) The dress is honestly just beautiful. I can’t say enough things about it so check it out for yourself!
- Alterations: I had the waist taken in slightly as well as some pads put in the breast of the dress. Really enhanced the bust but they are only stitched in and can be removed.
- Preservation Method: The dress has only been stored since October so I have not taken a preservation method yet. I am sure whoever purchases it would want to clean it but I have not done so myself. It only has a little visible dirt from when I walked outside to take my pictures.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Harrisonburg, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.