This is a gorgeous dress bought in January 2013 and worn once for my wedding on June 1. It is diamond white satin and organza with a “tulip” skirt that looks absolutely stunning. It comes with a mocha colored sash which is embellished with a rhinestone brooch. I got tons of compliments on this dress and it was easy to dance in.
There is a tiny tear in the back of the skirt which is almost unnoticeable and which I will have professionally repaired.
- Label Size: 16
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 38 C
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Even though this dress was two sizes larger than my street size,very few alterations were needed because of the style. The bodice was taken in, a three point bustle was added and the skirt was hemmed to skim the floor (I"m 5'2" and was wearing 4"heels).....a very flattering dress for any body type.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Has been professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Midland,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.