This was a Mikaella Strapless Leaver Lace bridal gown with removable ruched Organza band at waist and a Sweep Train in Natural when I bought it. After alterations, it was so much more.
I looked at hundreds of dresses (in stores and online), and aside from those that were way out of my price range, nothing had me head over heels…until I saw this dress. I knew I didn’t want strapless, but saw the potential with this dress with some alterations that I had in mind. I also knew that comfort was a high priority since I planned on dancing all night long. I fell in love with this dress as soon as I tried it dress on, and even more so once the alterations were complete. The final product was a dream.
I paid just over $1700 for the dress plus about $400 in additions (lace straps from the dress lace, sash, bust cups, buttons etc), the bustle, and alterations to get the perfect fit. Recently marked down to $799 from $1000. I will cover shipping and insurance.
Once worn, and in like-new condition. More photos available upon request.
This dress was SO PERFECT for me, I hope someone else can have the same experience!
I will pay for shipping (in the original box) and insurance.
- Alterations: Addition of lace straps (from the dress lace), sash, bust cups, buttons and bustle. I also let it out and took some of the length out since I was wearing flats.
- Preservation Method: It was gently hand-washed by my mother-in-law just after the wedding, since professional dry-cleaning was recommended against. It is in excellent condition and stored in garment bag. Original box is available for shipping.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.