Dress was purchased new from Ritche Bridal in Toronto. It was worn for one day only, for both the ceremony and reception. It was incredibly comfortable in that the alterations were done such that it never even crossed my mind that I was wearing a strapless dress -there was absolutely no need to pull or tug on the bust line to keep it up, it just stayed.
- Alterations: 10 bustles were added to fit 5'2"-5'3" with heels Padded cups were added to bust, bust was altered to fit 34A cup Boning was added to bust and torso so that dress stays up perfectly without having to tug at the strapless sweetheart bust line. Side seams were taken in to fit 24.5" waist and 33" hips
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally cleaned and preserved ($225 paid) just a few days after the wedding. From what I can see in the closed box, the dress has been very well cleaned and looks new. There may be some marking on the inside of the lining, but no one would ever see that when you are wearing it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Kitchener, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.