This is an absolutely gorgeous lace dress! I bought this dress used for $800.00, and it was only worn once by the previous owner. A good friend of mine wore the exact same dress at her wedding, so I decided to buy a different dress, since I felt a little weird wearing the same one. I’m only selling it to help cut the cost of my new dress, otherwise, I would love to be able to keep it!
- Alterations: The original owner wore this dress only once, for both the wedding and the reception. The measurements are bust: 32B, waist: 26, and hips: 36. It was shortened to fit a 5'1" figure with about 2 - 3" heels, and I am 5'3" and could wear this dress with flats easily. This dress has not been cleaned, because my seamstress recommended that we adjust the length (I was going to have her add more lace to the bottom). The bottom lace of the dress was dirty, so my seamstress removed the bottom inch of lace and was going to replace it with new lace that matches. Before we finished the alterations, I knew I was going to not wear the dress anymore, so the bottom now has a raw edge. I will include the sash (has a small mark that should come out with cleaning) both the new lace (I paid approximately $35 per yard for 4 yards, and this will be included in the $400 for the dress) and the original lace from the dress with the purchase!
- Preservation Method: The dress has been hanging in a closet in a zipped bag in a non-smoking home. This dress has not been cleaned yet, so there are some spots on it, but they are minimal and hard to notice, and my seamstress said they should come out when cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Oakland, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.