I got this dress in LaSalle Ontario at Its Your Day Bridal Salon. We were just going to look – but of course once I put this dress on I fell in love! It was “me” – very classic and elegant and pretty comfortable. It also had pockets!! One thing I really loved about it was the unique pique fabric that really sets it apart from other dresses (I’m not a lacy or shiny satin kind of girl).
The day of the wedding, I put it on in the morning and had no issue walking around in it and dancing around in it all night long. SItting down wasn’t even an issue. And my fiance of course thought it was perfect.
Birdcage I wore went perfectly with the gown (Paloma blanca) and can also be purchased with the gown for an added cost.
- Alterations: This dress originally had a modified sweetheart neckline and I had it altered into a full sweetheart, as well as removed the train. It had cups inserted and some alterations just to the waist. My waist is about a 25, so this dress was adjusted for that (this dress needs to be fitted in the waist because this is how it stays in place!).
- Preservation Method: It has not been cleaned yet, not stored anywhere other than the garment bag it came in. It will be cleaned upon request for an additional charge.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Windsor, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.