Casablanca 1641 Wedding Dress. Never worn in a wedding. Was told it was a sample dress. Could use a dry cleaning due to a small stain on the bodice and some make up on the inside from being tried on. Approximately size 10 street size. Slightly altered and bustled. Tags were lost at the alteration shop so I am not sure what the actual size was. The lady who altered it said it was probably worth $600-$700. I am 5’7″ and was around 150 lbs and had a 36″ bust when it was fitted. http://casablancabridal.com/collections/spring-2003/2678/#.U-AB0vldUnc
- Alterations: Bustled, shortened a little (I think), and taken in a little.
- Preservation Method: Plastic garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Warner Robins, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.