I bought this dress with it fitting then I gained weight and was not able to put it on anymore by my wedding. I ended up getting another dress. Was really sad and have held onto it for years hoping that if we ever renewed our vows that I would use it then. I don’t think I’ll ever fit into it, hence why I am selling. I had cut the tag out so unfortunately I cannot prove that it is J. Crew. I also don’t know the size too well but knowing that I was a 10 then, my guess is that it is a 6 or 8. Also why I don’t know what the style number of the dress because of the tag. It seriously is a breathtaking dress. If interested, I’m happy for someone to come try it on and see it. So that’s my story.
- Alterations: No damage, no alterations. It will need to be dry cleaned. A couple minor stains that will be easily taken out with a dry clean (just below bust area, and on strap).
- Preservation Method: This dress was never officially cleaned. It was preserved in an upstairs closet, in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Kitchener, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.