GORGEOUS GORGEOUS dress by Eve of Milady. #1508 (google image does not show many photos of it). Bought for $2950 in Florida July 2014. Asking $1950 – OBO. There are a few rips in the base of the tulle (one of the many many layers of tulle!). They are noticeable only up-close (bride snagged it on a loose nail during photos prior to the actual ceremony…no one ever noticed the snags!).
Please come try the dress on if you’d like. I live in the Pompano Beach area and am happy to let you try it on to see if it’s the dress for you!
- Alterations: Only alteration to the dress was in length. Shortened to fit a 5' 4" bride wearing flats on her wedding day (touched the floor). Awesome bustle created for the dress. Also, the bride had "boob cups" to the corset to keep the "ladies" perky!
- Preservation Method: My sister wore it to her wedding in mid-July 2014. So it's only a few weeks old! It has been professional dry cleaned and pressed and is being stored in an animal-free, smoke-free, and air-conditioned household.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Pompano Beach, FL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.