This listing is for a beautiful Mikaella wedding dress that I purchased and wore on my wedding day. It it a very flattering fit with a rushed lace bodice with a sweetheart neckline, a two-tiered tulle sweep train and a bustle. I purchased the dress at a wedding boutique for over $1800, and added a swarovski crystal belt (over $200) to add the perfect touch and a little sparkle to the dress. The belt has been sewn into the dress but could probably be removed by a seamstress if desired. I also have a 32DD corset that I purchased that will come with the dress. I was lucky enough to wear this beautiful dress on the best day of my life and would love for another lucky bride to do the same!
- Alterations: I slightly changed the sweetheart neckline to just dip down a little bit more. I also added 2 additional hidden buttons to bustle the dress on either side in addition to the one in the middle. I also had the beaded belt sewn into the dress. It has a small tear in the tulle at the bottom of the dress that should be able to be stitched together by a seamstress
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally dry cleaned and stored in a plastic dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Tacoma, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.