I fell in love with this dress the moment I tried it on at the Alfred Angelo salon in Houston. We took it home and all was well! Unfortunately, my wedding never took place, and now this dress is needing a new bride. The dress still has its tags, we never had it altered, it was never worn (save for trying it on in the store), and it comes from a smoke-free, pet-free home.
The halter neck is classic, and as a bonus there are four straps in the back that attach at the neck– perfect for an up-do! The dress features a princess waist and ball gown/A-line style with a chapel train.
I am happy to answer any and all questions. Please message me!
- Alterations: No alterations. There is some minor yellowing around the bodice. I have been told it can be easily removed by someone who knows what they are doing. Recommend having this dress professionally cleaned at the same time it's in for alterations.
- Preservation Method: It has lived in its original garment bag, hanging in air-conditioned storage. It is still beautiful!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Richmond, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.