I bought this dress in Jacksonville at Love – A Bridal Boutique for my wedding this coming October. I was pregnant at the time and we were planning to wait until after the baby was born to get married. Well those plans changed and we ended up getting married this past February (when I was 8 months pregnant!) and now I am going to sell my dress. It is brand new and has not been altered at all. It still has the original tags and I have the original receipt of purchase. It is a fit and flare style with a sweetheart cut neck line and it is stunning and very flattering for any body style. I am a street size 4 and had to get this larger size 10 because of the bust but it is a lace up in the back and truthfully is BEAUTIFUL! I did not even like this style of dress at first and my consultant had me try it anyway and I fell in love!! And I think you will too :) I’m having trouble uploading other pictures so if you want more please email me!
- Alterations: None!
- Preservation Method: The gown is still in its original hanging bag from the bridal store. It is in MINT condition! It would only need to be steamed!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.