After many tireless days of searching for the “perfect” gown, my mother finally convinced me to try Macy’s Bridal. When it came down to trying on this dress, the first time, I was intrigued and interested. Yet, I was not 100% convinced it was what I wanted. So after trying on the rest of the dresses, we went back to this dress again, just to see, I loved it the second time around. Then we added the cathedral style veil, I KNEW THIS WAS THE ONE!! The dress is a beauty on its own, however, this veil set’s the whole look off.
This beauty is unique in the high sheer lace halter neckline, however this feature also adds to class of the dress. From the front it looks classic and the ivory lace adds to a vintage look. The back of the dress is stunning. The dramatic key hole back (12 in long) adds a sexiness to the dress , but does not take away from sacredness of the occasion. This dress will include the cathedral style veil (about 9ft, 108 in). The veil lays longer than the length of the dress’ train. The veil is also ivory and has beautiful lace detail that compliments the dress. If you wish to set yourself apart from every other bride, yet still have a classic look, this is the dress for you.
A 5.5-6 inch wedge will go perfect with this dress. I will throw those in if you would like them and wear a size 7.5-8.
This dress looks best when it fits your curves. As the dress fitting went on, I fell more in love with this dress. And the veil just sets off the complete look!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 37.5 with padding
- Waist: 27.5-29.5
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 56.5
- Alterations: The dress is in tip top shape. It is has been altered in the waist, bust, hips and neck. The lowest part of the neck, the circumference right above the collar bone is 17 inches. Hem to Hallow 56.5 This dress has been professionally cleaned. The veil is perfect.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress is being preserved in a dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Laurel, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.