My favorite thing about dress is that it has the perfect amount of sequins and lace to make it look interesting in pictures and while going down the aisle (where most of the guests can only see your back), while keeping it classy and modern. The round train has a beautiful lace edge and is the perfect size-looks great in pictures and manageable to move in at the same time. The train also gathers into a French bustle. This dress is very gently worn, I only wore it at the church ceremony (indoors with clean floors) and changed into a different dress for the reception and dancing (since I also wanted to wear a tradition Chinese dress). Let me know if you would like more photos.
- Alterations: The original dress had lace sleeves. I had the sleeves taken off and made into sweetheart neckline. I also added padding in the bust, had the dress hemmed (I'm around 5 feet, and wore 3 inch heels), took the waist in a bit (I think it can be let out again if necessary), and added a French bustle.
- Preservation Method: I didn't think dry cleaning was necessary since I only wore the dress indoors for around 2-3 hours. The dress was immediately hung up after I changed out of it in the dressing room where it aired out, then hung in my closet with the garment bag that came with the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.