The instant I tried on this dress, my face lit up. It fits like a glove, yet allows room to bust a move on the dance floor. This beautiful dress is a “Natural” white, which is a lot softer than white but not quite ivory. The dress has a sweetheart top and is ruched to the hips, where a beautiful fabric flower with soft thin feathers sits. The dress has a little flare and pick ups on the bottom. I wore it for my Aug 2013 wedding. I’m hoping someone can enjoy this dress as much as I did!
Cups were added and can easily be removed. A three point bustle was added to the dress. The dress was altered very little, just brought in at the waist otherwise it fit perfect for my frame (5’11 without shoes, 29 in waist and 36 bust)
The dress was professionally cleaned.
***I have a custom made matching flower that I wore in my hair that I am selling as well. Would be willing to include this $40 hair piece if you purchase the dress!***
Please email me if you are interested, and I can get you more pictures!
- Alterations: cups were added and can easily be removed. A three point bustle was added to the dress. The dress was altered very little, just brought in at the waist otherwise it fit perfect for my frame (5'11 without shoes, 29 in waist and 36 bust) *The dress came with a Bolero Jacket that is included in the price.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.