Beautiful wedding gown! Felt like a princess the whole day. It was purchased in Burlington North Carolina 9.14.13, wedding was on Long Island 3.9.14. I have the original receipt, it retails for $1500.00 but i purchased it for $1368.00 The illusion neckline and beading all over will have you shimmering all day and the back V line was so elegant. Please note that while the dress is white, the embroidery/beading has a slightly ivory look to it. Veil and tiara included if you like. For those brides looking for a vintage-look mermaid this dress is for you!
- Alterations: The dress is an 8 but altered on the side seams to fit more like a 6. B cups were also sewn into the bodice, but can be easily removed. I am 5' 2" and wore the dress with a large underskirt/4 inch heels to offset for height. The dress was also altered for height (and it was still a little long so it will fit someone taller than me). A bustle was also added. Dress will require light steaming/light dry cleaning along the train/hem.
- Preservation Method: The dress is currently in a garment bag in a temperature controlled storage unit.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Bayshore, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.