A gorgeous VERA WANG A-line silk gown with an empire waist and a gently cascading skirt of tissue organza and light pink French tulle. A very soft and romantic feel to this gown. Crumb catcher neckline. Chapel length train.
I bought this dress at Saks Fifth Avenue and wore it only the one time… It has the original label. The design is absolutely stunning because of the fabric and the way it flows (almost floats) when you walk. I wore it for half hour inside the church and 3 hours inside a mansion.
The dress was featured on the bride on Vera Wang’s ‘Real Wedding’ site: http://www.verawang.com/veraunveiled/2011/01/real-wedding-linda-and-winston/
- Alterations: The dress was altered to fit XS size (size 0). It was cut at bottom for a 5'5 1/2" height. I am 5'3" and wore 2 1/2" high heels. It was done by a Saks Fifth Avenue professional tailor.
- Preservation Method: Carefully stored since it was worn.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.