This dress is stunning! I had it altered to create a low back and wore some back jewelry for a beautiful effect. It is a flattering cut and the beading, detail, and belt are gorgeous. It was worn for a 1-day event for a total of about 5 hours as well as during bridal photos. We just purchased a new home that we are remodeling and need to put the money towards a nursery! :)
- Alterations: The waist and hips were brought in slightly and the back was cut down to create a low-v.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned by a local company that specializes in wedding dress cleaning and preservation and stored as recommended by the cleaner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.